Hey there insert credit faithfuls! Thanks for sticking with us up to our tenth episode extravaganza. This week, Kotaku editor in chief Stephen Totilo joins Frankie ‘n’ Tim-Tom ‘n’ BranBran in celebration of this nice, round milestone. Together, we discuss:
1. Spending a $1000 GameStop gift card
2. The DualShock’s 15th birthday
3. Tears for Fears
4. People who comment under online video game articles as the lowest form of humanity (not counting you guys obviously!!!)
5. Expectations for the Metal Gear Solid movie
6. Mistakes to avoid when designing a dungeon
7. Planning Tony Hawk’s comeback
8. Soap operas as video games
9. The ultimate driving mix tape
10. The best quote from a video game to put on your tombstone
I guarantee at the very least our usual rifeness with both insight and hilarity! Extra thanks to tim, who stepped in for sound editing duties while Toups is away at his big brother’s wedding. Mazel Tov, Elder Toups!
Our album art this week was designed by the embarrassingly talented Ghastly Gilbert Smith. Check out more of his work here!
You know the drill, guys: leave us a review on iTunes, tweet about us with the hashtag #insertcredit, send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and send your recorded MP3 answers in 60 seconds or less to that same address!
OR HEY: Why not send us your own insert credit fan art? If I end up eating my hair over how wonderful it is, I’ll probably use it as the header for a future podcast! Here’s to another ten BILLION episodes.
-alex “gorblax” jaffe would really appreciate it if you didn’t let brandon know he called him ‘branbran’