A look back on looking back with Insert Credit.
- Why Collect?
- Video Game Imagination Play
- Past Games vs. Present Games
- Future Nostalgia
Music ‘Ilberns Ruins’ from Ys III Wanderers from Ys for the PC Engine.
Recorded in Korea, England, and America.
The final installment of Insert Credit Abroad.
Recorded on the streets and in the buildings of Japan. Part two.
TGS and Japan game haul.
Recorded on the streets and in the buildings of Japan. Part one.
How to poop in Japan.
Intentionally mellow and unintentionally staticy memories and introspection.
- Internet Handles
- Lost Levels
- Insert Credit
- Meeting Developers
Babysitting with Guest Host Ian Adams.
- Mario vs. Mario
- Free to Pay Aesthetics
- Steam Discovery
- FREE VIDEOBALL CODES
- What’s the Point of Consoles
- Lightning Round Baby-Sitters Club
Music ‘Jeffrey Theme’ from Virtua Fighter Arcade and ‘Battle Theme 3’ from Rising Thunder.
Mario Sandwich Maker with Mathew Kumar.
- Eat Fresh
- Sandwich Video Games
- Brand Identity
- Wahoo Maker
- Dragon Quest XI
Music ‘Pepsiman Theme Song’ from Pepsiman for the PlayStation.
Separates the Rubes from the Iks Cubes.
- Console Startup Sounds and Soundlogos
- What Are You Playin’?
- What Are You Buyin’?
- Nicholas Cage Saves the President’s Doughrter
- Level Rush
Music ‘Track 2’ from Die Hard Arcade for the Sega Saturn.
The Bigger the Trouble the Littler the China.
- Games for Girls
- Enjoyable Punishment Mechanics
- PlayStation US Launch Anniversary
Music ‘Idol’ from Ane-San for the PC Engine.
Join the ThinkForce today!
- Costume Changes
- Satoru Iwata’s Faked Death
- Talking Heads Stop Making Sense The Motion Picture Soundtrack The Video Game
- Water Bottles and Sunny D
- Firefighting and Concept Games
- Looks Alone
- Airport Levels
- Film Licenses: Mad Max Edition
Music ‘Main Theme’ from Mighty No. 9.