The Lost Fully Interactive Podcast 19.
- Neck Tattoos
- Rugrats The Movie of Video Games
- First Game Boner
- Seanbaby vs. Yahtzee
- Custom Soundtrack Idolmaster
- Miley Cyrus Game
- Improv Zone
- Lightning Round Bottom Line Review.
Music ‘Tristram Village’ from Diablo I and II, ‘Level 1 Theme’ from Marble Madness, and ‘Backyard’ from Rugrats Search for Reptar
Insert Credit Determines the Best Competitive Game of All Time.
Music ‘Rainbow Road’ from Mario Kart 7 Performed by YouTube User DSCAccount.
Insert Credit Has Got That Bad’un.
- Good Postmortem Discussion
- Chronotrigger Recruiting
- Largest Critical Blindspot
- Akira Toriyama Dragon Quest
- Taking Smartphones Seriously
- Themed Arcade
- Design a Non-Violent Video Game Using the Doom IP
- How to Become a Better Level Designer
- Redesign a Video Game Character
- The Crichtoning Round.
Music ‘Sonic Boom’ from Sonic CD, ‘Victory Fanfare’ from Final Fantasy VI and ‘Level 1′ From Jurassic Park for the NES.
Insert Credit is Both the Sin and Punishment.
- Less Blank and More Blank
- Most Fun Projectile Catching
- Custom Soundtrack
- Video Game Olympic Representatives
- Improv Zone
- Most Unpleasant Console Game to Work On
- Personalities to Create a Game
- Microtransactions in Nintendo Games
- Willy Wonka and the Video Game Factory
- Lightning Round Rank the Devil May Cry Games
Music ‘Beach Stage’ from Flying Power Disc – Windjammers for the Neo Geo and ‘Monday (Glitch Mob Remix)’ by Nalepa from the DmC Devil May Cry Trailer.
Insert Credit Has Zoop and It’s Jaffe’s Fault.
- Great Ideas Already Done
- Irrational Games
- Twitch Plays Pokemon
- Monthly Video Game Comic Books
- Most Back-Handed Compliment
- Your Video Game Boss
- Lightning Round Bottom Line Review Arcade Edition
- Lightning 2 Who Would Win in a Fight
- Lightning Returns Returns Elevator Pitch Co-Op Edition
Music ‘The Ego Room’ from Remember Me and the Zoop Soundtrack.
Insert Credit Celebra las Consolas de los Muertos.
- Brandon at D.I.C.E.
- Save Nintendo
- Successful Breaks Out of the Comfort Zone
- Mobile Birds
- Fictional Vehicles
- Video Game Holidays
- Good Castlevanias
- Nullify One Trademark, Copyright, or Patent
- Smash Mouth’s All Star of VGM
- Lightning Round Best to Worst
Music ‘Terra’s Theme’ from Final Fantasy VI Performed by YouTube User DSCAccount and ‘Lonely Rolling Star’ from Noby Noby Boy.
Insert Credit is the Opposite of Cool Spot (That’s a good thing, trust us).
- Disparate Worlds Tactics
- The Series for WayForward
- Dreamcast VMU
- Accidental Greatness
- Surprises in Games
- Lightning Round Opposite Day.
Music ‘In The Mountain’ by Yuzo Koshiro from Stickman Is Back Genesis, ‘Title Theme’ from Forever Kingdom (Evergrace 2), ‘Wild Child & Manmos’ by Yasuyuki Suzuki and Emiko Suganuma from Tail of the Sun PSX, and nearly the entire Frog Fractions Soundtrack by Twinbeard.
- Easily Fixable Game Ruiners
- No More Localization
- Best to Worst
- Three Laws of Video Games
- Favorite Stage One Boss
- Themed Arcade
- Cover Stories for a Video Game Celebrity Magazine
- Lightning Round Title Design
Music “Boss 3″ and “Stage 4″ from Gunhouse. Gunhouse is available now for PS Vita and PlayStation Mobile!
The podcast is still updating! Since the last post on this site, 44 episodes have aired. If you need to catch up, check out the new Podcast Directory, which can always be found in the top menu bar of this site. Keep up with future episodes by subscribing in iTunes or adding us to your favorite RSS Reader.
Join in on the conversation on Facebook, or follow us all on Twitter: Frank Cifaldi, Brandon Sheffield, Tim Rogers, Alex Jaffe, and me,
Brain Blown Blaine Brown.
Send in the questions you want to hear on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-blaine brown, podcast editor episodes 35-present
This week on the Insert Credit Podcast, I come one step closer to realizing my destiny as the Drew Carey of Video Games. Join us on our bold attempt to add story to our podcast’s gameplay as we tackle the following topics:
1) Deleting one video game from your memory
2) A Club Nintendo Makeover
3) Ralph Nader vs. Video Games
4) The deal with Team Fortress 2 and hats
5) Improv Zone: Two doting parents (Rogers, Cifaldi) support their nationally ranked teenage Call of Duty player (Sheffield).
6) Pinball Wizardry
7) First Person Non-Shooters
8) Game wiki management
9) Pulling game villains from the public domain
10) Manipulating the touch-screen interface without your fingers
Sound production and music curation provided by Andrew Toups. Write into email@example.com with your own questions for the show, nominations for the BGOAT (best game of all time) or the BGGOAT (best Genesis game of all time), and who you think deserves this week’s lightning round win. See you at 31!
-alex jaffe will have a serious discussion on this show about lsd dream emulator one of these days, he swears