Insert Credit Drives into an Open Grave.
- Swing Copters
- Design a Vertical Scrolling iOS Game
- Subverting the Game World
- Night Trap Kickstarter
- Games of 1996
- IQ Test – Unknown Developers
- Wikipedia List of Video Games Considered the Best Part Two.
Music ‘Map Theme (ElecV 100bpm Remix)’ by YouTube User ElecV Voom based on Gargoyle’s Quest and ‘Town Theme’ from Wild Arms.
Best Games of 1996 Continue reading
Insert Credit Ranks the Games of 1994.
Music ‘Final Battle’ from Sparkster.
Insert Credit Explores the Heart of Dogness.
- Single Adjective Titles
- Stupider than Watch Dogs
- 30 FPS Preferrers
- This Week in Video Game News
- Best Game with the Word Dog in the Title
- Modern Celebrity Video Game
- Wikipedia List of Video Games Considered the Best Part One
Music ‘Strike the Earth!’ From Shovel Knight and ‘Attagirl’ from OneChanbara.
Insert Credit discusses Evo with guest Patrick Miller.
- Personal Highlight of Evo
- Evo Trading Cards
- Tier System
- Low Tier Tournaments
- More Representation
- Girl Characters
- Creative Evo Prizes
- PlayStation One Controller
- Predictions for Evo 2015
- Lightning Round Bottom Line Review – Games of Evo
Music ‘The Next Door’ From Super Street Fighter IV and ‘Reach Out To The Truth’ from Persona 4 Arena.
We Probably Won’t But We Might.
- Next Fad After Zombies
- Prison Games
- Ideal Roommate
- Is the PS Vita Worth Buying Yet?
- Best Dog
- Hideo Kojima vs. Peter Molyneux
- Improv Zone
- Citizen Kane of Video Games
- Lightning Round Title Design – Video Games Based on Titles of Episodes of this Very Podcast Edition
Music ‘Tetris The Movie’ by YouTube user Plasma3Music Remixes and ’4 Minutes Before Death ~ Variation’ from Ghost Trick Phantom Detective.
Insert Credit Ranks the Games of E3 2014.
Music ‘Casino Calavera’ from Grim Fandango.
Who Crotches the Crotchmen?
- Frank Recap
- Make E3 Less Boring
- A Line in a Game Movie
- Worst Levels
- Alternate History Games
- Greatest Failings of Game Engines
- Alien Developers
- Misunderstanding Sequels
- Improv Zone Minor League Gaming
- Lightning Round Hyper-Specific Japanese Genres
Music ‘Race Around the World’ from Castle Crashers, ‘Labyrinth Zone’ and ‘Marble Zone’ from Sonic 1, ‘Aiden Pearce (Main Theme)’ from Watch Dogs, and ‘Aban Hawkins Theme’ from Aban Hawkins and the 1000 Spikes.
One of Those Skullguys.
- Best Sega Games Outside of the Genesis Library
- Kanto Careers
- Best Crowd
- Xbox One and PS4 Revisited
- Personal Robot Maid
- Fighting Game Directors
- Cool Cartoons
- Lightning Round Design an Original Skull Girl
Music ‘Lament’ and ‘Maplecrest Stage’ from Skullgirls and ’8-Bit Chicken Dance’ by Newgrounds User Fineas.
Now Featuring Brandon Sheffield.
- Better with No Friends
- Genres that are Dead
- Console War Crimes
- Games You Hate
- Childhood is Dead
- Mario is Dead
- Flappy Bird Re-Release
- Nintendo Wi-Fi is Dead
- The Kabbalah of Video Games
Music ‘Wily’s Castle (Recreation) – Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Music Extended’ Recreated by YouTube user BrawlBRSTMs3.
- Year of Luigi
- Most Impressive Minecrafts
- Oculus-Facebook Billion Person MMO
- Failed Peripherals
- Custom Soundtrack – Candy Crush Saga
- Avengers License
- Fastest Video Game Ever Made
- The Arcade Transition
- Describe to Your Mom – Takeshi’s Challenge
- Lightning Round Team Battle – Gauntlet.
Music ‘Executor’ from Space Invaders Extreme DS, ’8-Bit Chicken Dance’ by Newgrounds User Fineas, ‘The Fastest Thing Alive Fan Full Version’ Remixed by YouTube User kapacitado, and ‘Congo Jungle Stage’ from Super Smash Bros.