Insert Credit is the Opposite of Cool Spot (That’s a good thing, trust us).
Disparate Worlds Tactics
The Series for WayForward
Surprises in Games
Lightning Round Opposite Day.
Music ‘In The Mountain’ by Yuzo Koshiro from Stickman Is Back Genesis, ‘Title Theme’ from Forever Kingdom (Evergrace 2), ‘Wild Child & Manmos’ by Yasuyuki Suzuki and Emiko Suganuma from Tail of the Sun PSX, and nearly the entire Frog Fractions Soundtrack by Twinbeard.
The podcast is still updating! Since the last post on this site, 44 episodes have aired. If you need to catch up, check out the new Podcast Directory, which can always be found in the top menu bar of this site. Keep up with future episodes by subscribing in iTunes or adding us to your favorite RSS Reader.
This week on the Insert Credit Podcast, I come one step closer to realizing my destiny as the Drew Carey of Video Games. Join us on our bold attempt to add story to our podcast’s gameplay as we tackle the following topics:
1) Deleting one video game from your memory
2) A Club Nintendo Makeover
3) Ralph Nader vs. Video Games
4) The deal with Team Fortress 2 and hats
5) Improv Zone: Two doting parents (Rogers, Cifaldi) support their nationally ranked teenage Call of Duty player (Sheffield).
6) Pinball Wizardry
7) First Person Non-Shooters
8) Game wiki management
9) Pulling game villains from the public domain
10) Manipulating the touch-screen interface without your fingers
Sound production and music curation provided by Andrew Toups. Write into email@example.com with your own questions for the show, nominations for the BGOAT (best game of all time) or the BGGOAT (best Genesis game of all time), and who you think deserves this week’s lightning round win. See you at 31!
-alex jaffe will have a serious discussion on this show about lsd dream emulator one of these days, he swears