Insert Credit Is The Prequel to Die Hard.
- Best Debut Games
- Why Was the Halo Composer Fired from Bungie?
- Game Most Interesting to Lose
- Most Dreamy Games
- Do You Fight for Fun or for Glory?
- Six Universal Emotions
- Can Someone Please Explain Goat Simulator?
- Favorite Game Makers (It’s Spelled ulillillia)
- Lightning Round Title Design Tim McGraw Games
Music ‘Trailer Soundtrack’ and ‘Main Theme’ from Goat Simulator.
Now on iTunes! The updated link is here (or at the top of this post (I wouldn’t trust past posts. It might be a lot of work for me to change those.)).
Insert Credit Knows Nobody Cares About Robin.
- Saving Video Game History with Frank and Brandon
- GDC Recap
- Best 3D Single Player Hand-to-Hand Combat
- FFVI – Name All Party Members and Add a Fifteenth
- Games Other Than Dark Souls 2
- Lowest Percentage Completion Single Player Game
- Restaurant Staffed by Video Game Professionals
- Worst and Most-Listened-To Song in a Video Game
- Did Facebook and Oculus End the Kickstarter Dream?
- Lightning Round Game Rater
Music ‘Ape Escape Theme’ Ape Escape for the PlayStation Move (Japanese Version), ‘Victory Fanfare’ from Final Fantasy VI, ‘Bubble Bobble Theme’ from Bubble Bobble Covered by Lara de Wit.
The Lost Fully Interactive Podcast 19.
- Neck Tattoos
- Rugrats The Movie of Video Games
- First Game Boner
- Seanbaby vs. Yahtzee
- Custom Soundtrack Idolmaster
- Miley Cyrus Game
- Improv Zone
- Lightning Round Bottom Line Review.
Music ‘Tristram Village’ from Diablo I and II, ‘Level 1 Theme’ from Marble Madness, and ‘Backyard’ from Rugrats Search for Reptar