A green hue presses through the fake fog that smells faintly like overcooked marshmallows. A crowd gathers in front of the stage, and a phone call draws me to the back of the auditorium.
“He ain’t doin’ good. He’s gonna to die soon.”
”What about gettin’ paid?”
”Sorry, what’s that again?”
”Will I still be gettin’ paid?”
”Don’t worry. We’ll take care of that. Should I come home?”
Deep breath, heartbeats mute the murmuring crowd in the room ahead, and my heart is quietly crushed. Concrete. Darkness, then a green hue, pressing through. Burnt marshmallows. Continue reading
Insert Credit discusses Evo with guest Patrick Miller.
- Personal Highlight of Evo
- Evo Trading Cards
- Tier System
- Low Tier Tournaments
- More Representation
- Girl Characters
- Creative Evo Prizes
- PlayStation One Controller
- Predictions for Evo 2015
- Lightning Round Bottom Line Review – Games of Evo
Music ‘The Next Door’ From Super Street Fighter IV and ‘Reach Out To The Truth’ from Persona 4 Arena.
We Probably Won’t But We Might.
- Next Fad After Zombies
- Prison Games
- Ideal Roommate
- Is the PS Vita Worth Buying Yet?
- Best Dog
- Hideo Kojima vs. Peter Molyneux
- Improv Zone
- Citizen Kane of Video Games
- Lightning Round Title Design – Video Games Based on Titles of Episodes of this Very Podcast Edition
Music ‘Tetris The Movie’ by YouTube user Plasma3Music Remixes and ‘4 Minutes Before Death ~ Variation’ from Ghost Trick Phantom Detective.