Wario may be the Bonk of Nintendo, but unfortunately for him–Sega is back.
Questions this week:
- Nintendo Switch Online (03:38)
- Video Game Reality Shows (09:50)
- The Sega Aesthetic (15:49)
- Games for Broken Thumbs (22:01)
- Improv Zone: Wily vs. Robotnik (27:35)
- Have you ever been sitting in your car, at a traffic light or in a parking spot, and the car next to you starts moving slowly… and you freak out and think you’re the one moving? What a weird feeling! How can this feeling be translated into a video game? Question by Patreon Supporter Adam (35:56)
- Cowardly Video Games (40:39)
- Your Walk-Up Song (46:41)
- Modern Day LCD Adaptations (52:38)
- Is Wario a Libertarian? (58:59)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Duke Nukem One Liners (1:04:58)
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music ‘Stage 11-2 Theme’ from Vice Project Doom-Guitar Cover performed by YouTube user zer0_hunter 6066 and ‘Grabbag’ from Duke Nukem 3D.