The game enjoyer, in today’s political climate, is a rare breed of individual indeed. Special guest Liz Ryerson
CONTENT WARNING: This episode features artistic descriptions of gore during Question 9. Question 10 begins at 01:05:55 if you’d like to skip.
Questions this week:
- What’s the last game you played for entertainment purposes? (05:44)
- What makes horror games fail? (13:44)
- When does video game culture most feel like a cult? (19:28)
- What are the most out of place songs on a video game soundtrack? (25:14)
- If you were making a Frankenstein monster out of video game characters, which body parts would you use? (31:13)
- Question by Patreon Supporter Kiko: Which game narrative would change the most if the protagonist had access to therapy? (38:08)
- What video games accurately reflect the time and money put into making them? (45:57)
- What are some fake video game titles you’d use as set dressing in a haunted house? (51:40)
- How do you do gore right in a video game? (56:42)
- What is the Rocky Horror Picture Show of video games? (01:01:55)
FRIGHTENING ROUND: Reccing Crew (01:08:55)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.