Patrick Miller victoriously rejoins the panel to cover high literature, experimental film, and the ultimate fighting game tournament arc.
Questions this week:
- Previously on Insert Credit: What can you tell about a person based on their fighting game style and preferences? (04:41)
- As far as video games go, what is and is not cyberpunk? (10:50)
- What studio which has never made a fighting game before could probably make a pretty good fighting game? (16:36)
- What did Adobe Flash mean for video games over the past 24 years, what have we lost, and what can be saved? (22:12)
- Design The Great Gatsby 2 (28:00)
- Which video games make you feel the heaviest? (34:40)
- What are some games you went too easy on? (40:32)
- What is the Eraserhead of video games? (46:34)
- Giant-Sized Violence Island: Fighting Game Protagonists (51:35)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Patreon Suporter Grandbag’s Funeral presents Name Design: Baskin Robins Ice Cream Flavors (01:03:40)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.