Guest Host Frank Cifaldi. Regular members Tim Rogers, and Brandon Sheffield (also Jaffe in the end).
Questions this week:
- Design a game to save the Atari Jaguar.
- Which video game features the best item shop?
- What needs to happen for game quality to start correlating directly with game sales?
- If you could get away with stealing one hardly noticeable animation from a game of your choice, what would it be?
- If you could only play one genre or format of games for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Design an iOS game where the central mechanic is your remaining battery life.
- Which video game character would be the ideal roommate?
- Diversify the catalog of purchasable items with Microsoft points.
- What kind of Tycoon games haven't been made?
- Who is the Larry the Cable Guy of video games?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Reimagine Shovelware (01:13:55)
Edited by Andrew Toups.