You Can't Drink Coffee in the Lightning Round.
Questions this week:
- How can someone most accurately assess whether a game will be worth playing during the first 5 minutes of booting it up?
- Are there any visual styles you can pinpoint between Saturday Morning Cartoon and hyper-realism that more video games should be using?
- What's the best thing you've seen from Gamescom, and what do you hope to see from it in the coming days?
- The premise of Batman: Arkham Origins is that 8 assassins have been hired to kill him. If you were hiring 8 video game assassins to kill Batman, who would they be?
- How will Gone Home impact the future of adventure games?
- Think about your favorite video game that proved to be a commercial failure mostly due to poor marketing. How would you have gone back in time and run it differently?
- What games were born out of jokes?
- Which fighting game features the most interesting super move mechanics?
- What is the Superman IV: The Quest for Peace of video games?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Bottom Line Review
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Bloody Tears' from Castlevania Judgment and 'Bowser's Galaxy Generator' from Super Mario Galaxy 2.