Building Staircases on Top of People's Heads.
Questions this week:
- What are some defining moments in your game playing history that have stuck with you?
- What games apart from Animal Crossing and The Sims allow you the most freedom to express yourself through interior design, and how will this subgenre evolve?
- What's the best Twine game you've ever played, and what Twine game would you most like to make?
- On a scale of 1-100, how much more or less likely are you to play a game after the creator describes it as "erotic"?
- What's the best jetpack in video games?
- If you had to sink one billion dollars into a video game, what would it be like?
- What feature or features does a video game have to include for it to immediately register on your "to play" list?
- What games aren't annual franchises, but you wouldn't mind it if they were?
- What are the most vegetarian friendly video games?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Pitch Meeting
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Message from Nightopia' from NiGHTS into Dreams for the Sega Saturn and 'Ally Attack' from Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu for the Super Famicom.