Insert Credit Is A Crate Full of Mysteries.
Questions this week:
- What IP based on its name alone could raise $200,000 on Kickstarter regardless of team?
- Why would anyone need a machine that you connect to a TV and control with physical buttons?
- How have video games manifested in your dreams?
- A genie transforms the entire world to have the aesthetic of a video game, but you get to choose which one.
- Who would win in a fight between a super robot designed by Sony, and a super robot designed by Microsoft?
- Are there good racing games where the camera isn't directly behind your car?
- What are the best death animations?
- If we want to play games with our far-away friends turn by turn, what are our non-Zynga options?
- How would you make Captain N: The Game Master: The Movie?
- What are some games you should never play?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Games You Should Never Play
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Opening Credits' from Space Quest IV and 'Main Theme' from Super Mario 3D World.