Special guest Jonathan Kim joins the crew to cover what really matters: recognizing Columns as an essential work.
Questions this week:
- Sell me a PS5 (4:23)
- Whats The Deal with game names, Jerry? (9:22)
- Sega’s neglected canon (15:27)
- Best aesthetics in worst games (21:12)
- Ideal fighting game cameos ( 26:47)
- Patreon Supporter Sam asks: How did Japan’s game industry recover? (33:15)
- Scott Pilgrim’s nostalgia timeshifted ten years later (40:54)
- Insert Credit as Majora’s Mask NPCs ( 45:14)
- Non-hellish game employers (50:53)
- The Raid 2 of video games ( 54:01)
LIGHTNING ROUND: This or That (57:52)
Edited by Blaine Brown. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.