Console talk, Tricky Dick, and the activities of teens.
Questions this week:
- Who should get a Playstation 5? (04:18)
- Who should get a Xbox Series X? (09:47)
- In what ways can gamehuggers be more ethically minded consumers? (13:39)
- What video game was most improved by a remaster? (20:06)
- The Adaptation Game: 1972 Watergate Scandal (27:06)
- What are the best blunt combat weapons in video games? (32:14)
- What T-rated games are actually most suitable for teens? (39:21)
- What video games got popular years after initial release? (45:29)
- If you lined up every video game ever from best to worst, what would be the exact middle game? (52:00)
- What is the Pee Wee’s Big Adventure of video games? (57:54)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Patreon Supporter Shun asks: in an alternate universe where video games never exist, what would the following video game industry figures be doing for work? (01:04:03)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.