Fanfic, narcware, The Lost City of Zinj, and Weiner Hotdog.
Questions this week:
- From previous winner Gita Jackson, what video game would be most improved by making the protagonist black? (07:26)
- Which video game trilogy has the strongest three act structure? (14:33)
- What kinds of video games inspire the best fan fiction? (18:45)
- What role has console cloning played in video game history? (24:24)
- If there were a fighting game with only characters from dorm room movie posters, who would the strongest be? (29:16)
- Patreon Supporter Nathan Roberts asks, what video games could or should have received a sensitive British localization? (36:06)
- What’s with all the DMCA takedowns on Twitch streamers all of the sudden? (41:32)
- When do you wish a game was longer? (46:13)
- If you worked for a video game matchmaking service, what characters would you set up on a date? (51:54)
- What are the Black Eyed Peas of video games? (57:37)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Video Game Sequel Subtitles (01:04:03)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.