A decidedly digestive discussion of Dragon Quest, DuckTales, and Diedrich.
Questions this week:
- What video game character creator has the best hair? (05:20)
- What is the most disappointed you’ve ever been by a video game? (10:27)
- What songs would you put in one of those video game-themed orchestral performances? (17:37)
- When has a video game been significantly improved by a glitch? (24:14)
- How would you make a video game where the initial design document is just the DuckTales theme? (29:51)
- Patreon Supporter Slick Rick asks, what is the most successful video game scam? (36:46)
- When does an otherwise good video game take itself too seriously? (43:11)
- What are the best shops in video games? (49:23)
- What abandonware games would you put in a national pizza chain’s arcade? (54:37)
- What is the Apocalypse Now of video games? (01:00:50)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Closest Without Going Over: Video game fanfiction totals (01:07:36)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.