Some podcasts pull up old audio and call it a day, but when Insert Credit goes retro, we do it up right. All-time great questions return anew for fresh answers.
Questions this week:
- Who are the greatest frauds in video games? (09:52)
- How would you adapt Bartleby the Scrivener into a video game? (15:13)
- Which video game characters who have never met before would you set up for a blind date? (19:28)
- What is the exact middle game? (24:04)
- What the hell is wrong with video games? (29:01)
- A national pizza chain has hired you to choose the games to emulate on their arcade cabinet; but they can only be abandonware by defunct publishers. What do you choose? (32:13)
- If there were a video game convention where only one company could represent each country, who would be there? (37:35)
- Who is the Prince of video games? (43:16)
- How could we save Sega by readjusting their timeline? (48:50)
- What's the Day the Clown Cried of Video Games? (53:43)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Pokedexperts (01:00:39)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.