The most wonderful time of the year descends upon us. The panel covers fishing, fancy finishing, and Finland.
Questions this week:
- What was the last innovative use of 3D space in a video game? (04:04)
- What should I mean when a video game receives an award for “Best Direction”? (08:55)
- Why are fishing minigames so ubiquitous, and what’s the best one? (13:40)
- Are there any really good adaptations of video games into physical games? (18:12)
- How would you adapt the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade into a video game? (22:11)
- Patreon Supporter Gwifblymth asks, what’s going on with Treasure? (27:17)
- How good was the TurboGrafx-16? (35:40)
- What’s the Christmas Game? (40:52)
- What is the Cheesecake Factory of video games? (48:34)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Name Design: Christmas Songs (55:26)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.