Content warning: Brandon says a swear at 53:03, but it’s justified. Special guest Lotte May joins a Tim-less panel to have a chill hangout. This episode is a Chill Version features three new lofi tracks from Kurt Feldman!
Questions this week:
- Previously on Insert Credit #14: If you could send 3 portable games to everybody in the world, what would they be? Game Boy Color edition (04:26)
- How will strategy guides in the Library of Congress benefit future Americans? (09:37)
- Why are some games so much better when played on smaller, portable screens? (15:44)
- What are your favorite pieces of bespoke, custom made video game hardware? (20:47)
- It's 1995. What games would you design to enhance the launch library for the Casio Loopy? (26:06)
- Patreon Supporter MoxBagel asks: What game would you give a young Brandon Sheffield to change his destiny as an inveterate Nintendo hater? (30:50)
- When and how is the color pink best utilized in a video game's color palette? (36:27)
- It has now been 24 hours since the February 17th Nintendo Direct aired. What can you still remember about it? (40:13)
- What is the worst advice you've ever gotten about your video game industry job? (46:14)
- What’s a game that would be worth making for an old system? (50:57)
LIGHTNING ROUND: The Blank of Video Games: Coffee (57:44)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.