Permanent tracheal damage, Geoff Keigh3, and Dr. Wowy’s Pee Factory.
Questions this week:
- Previously on Insert Credit #10: What can we expect from the upcoming Metal Gear Solid movie? (4:56)
- Frank’s question: What do you say to someone who wants your career in video games? (10:17)
- Remember E3? It’s back, in streaming digital presentation form! Is there no turning back now? (16:44)
- If we define a perfect game as one which exhausts every satisfactory application of its core concept, which games fit that definition? (22:25)
- The Adaptation Game: Saturday Night Live (28:43)
- Patreon Supporter Meghan Murphy asks: what game has the best post-game? (35:27)
- What’s the right amount of random chance to use in a video game? (42:20)
- What are the greatest lengths to which you have ever gone to play a particular video game? (48:06)
- What are the best bombs in video games? (53:40)
- What is the finding a long, crispy french fry in your order of onion rings of video games? (59:16)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Playing Flavorites: Mega Man Robot Masters (01:05:13)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.