The insert credit crew eulogizes the Sony PlayStation 2 Computer Entertainment system. Also my dad interrupts.
Questions this week:
- TIM: Which PlayStation 2 games did you first get? (01:39)
- Other than the obvious increase in hardware capability, how did the PS2 era compare to the PS1? (08:20)
- If you were 10 years younger, would you have bought a PS2 over the GameCube, Xbox, and Dreamcast? (14:36)
- How did GTA San Andreas become the best-selling PS2 game? (21:06)
- What functions can Sony build into the PS4? (27:26)
- What was the weirdest game on the PS2? (33:49)
- Is there no room for improvement over the DualShock? (40:02)
- What will finally doom the PlayStation? (46:53)
- Has the PlayStation 3 lived up to the PlayStation 2's legacy? (53:18)
- What epitaph would you write for the PlayStation 2? (59:35)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Bottom Line Review (01:05:55)
Edited by Andrew Toups.