3D printing peripherals, Final Boss analysis, and Jerry Lewis analogies await you in this episode.
Questions this week:
- What was the most painful hour of a video game you've ever played? (02:49)
- PK MOMS: Design an educational game for 5th graders that teaches them not to be assholes on the internet. (09:03)
- Is game criticism becoming more daring? (15:33)
- How would you run your video game convention differently than others? (21:54)
- What makes one Roguelike better or worse than another? (28:19)
- Which video game character would have your highest Enemy rating on OK Cupid? (34:00)
- What separates a final boss fight from a regular boss fight? (40:35)
- How would you make a game with a worse metascore than 8/100? (46:55)
- How might future games use a 3D printer? (53:31)
- What is the The Day The Clown Cried of Video Games? (57:55)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Elevator Pitch (01:03:35)
Edited by Andrew Toups.