Insert Credit talks about games with guest Patrick Miller.
Questions this week:
- What is the no-fly underwear of video games?
- What are the implications of Microsoft going to the Always Online business model?
- Each of you gets a song in a Parappa the Rapper video game. What is it about?
- EA was recently voted the worst company in America. Is it even the worst video game company in America?
- Which video game premise features the highest stakes?
- What would Keita Takahashi do with 90 billion dollars?
- Slippy Toad, Peppy Hare, Falco Lombardi: KMF?
- Who would be the first 5 inductees into a video game music hall of fame?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Would You Rather (53:17)