No Lightning Round Because Frank Doesn't Feel Like It.
Questions this week:
- With the original Wii, Nintendo got the family together in the living room. How does Nintendo get the whole family into the bathroom?
- Brandon Boyer announced a conference called "Horizon" to highlight beautiful games. What alternative conference will we need in 2 years once it becomes as big as E3?
- Google.IO has new features -- geofencing, sensors for how you're traveling, and customized Google Maps. Can we use these features to make a fun game?
- Let's talk about our favorite speedruns.
- Syfy is released a TV/MMO hybrid called Defiance. How would you go about creating consistency between these?
- What's the future of selling games to hotel guests?
- Let's design games that would actually be fun to play on an ariplane system.
- Namco just announced a Pac-Man game based on a show based on the video game. What other franchises should come full circle that way?
- Come up with a serious game educating people on misophonia.
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music: 'The Moon' from Duck Tales NES remastered by My New Soundtrack and 'White Castle Town' from The Secret of Evermore SNES.