Insert Credit is content with viewing a jpeg of the iceberg.
Questions this week:
- How will Zynga evolve under the man behind the Xbox One?
- Which Nintendo 64 game best utilized the Z trigger?
- Which pre-existing IP would be the best fit for an adaptation by the Civilization team?
- Would you rather play 1,000 hours of Fire Emblem or 1,000 hours of Advance Wars?
- How would you run an ARG to promote the actual release of Half-Life 3?
- What makes Cavia so great?
- Which video game best captures each decade of the 20th century?
- What is the Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier of video games?
- On which topics would you trust Mario for advice?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Design by Title
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music: 'The Vanishing Sky' from Bullet Witch Xbox 360 and 'Metallic Mario' from Super Mario 64 composed by Koji Kondo.