We Take You on a Tour of Bethesda Studios.
Questions this week:
- What is the video game equivalent of a luxury car?
- Are we paying enough attention to GaymerX?
- Which often overlooked multiplayer game do you think deserves more of a following in the competitive community?
- What is the best use of rope in a video game?
- You have to rob a Las Vegas casino, using a crack team of 5 video game characters. But you can only afford characters who have been in fewer than two sequels. Who do you choose?
- What would it be like if films were reviewed as if they were video games?
- What new varieties of Pikmin should be in the next game in the series?
- Is EverQuest Next good enough to overcome a healthy bias against MMOs?
- What story would you tell kids who want to get into video games to scare them into a real job?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Title Design
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Treasure Hunter Lyle' by Motoaki Takenouchi from Landstalker for the Sega Genesis and 'Fighting Dancer' by Eri Sugai from Lady Stalker for the Super Famicom.