Insert Credit Tip: You Could Google That But Maybe You Don't Want To.
Questions this week:
- What's your favorite browser flash game?
- What's your favorite implementation of a bow and arrow in a video game thus far?
- What tips can you give aspiring jerks to irritate game makers to their breaking point?
- Design an open world sandbox game based on the golden age of cartoons.
- Which video game sequels to the best job of revisiting the settings of previous entries?
- Is it time to buy a PlayStation Vita?
- What are some untapped ideas for marriage proposal rom hacks?
- In an alternate universe 2013 where Nintendo went bankrupt after the Wii failed, who would they sell their IPs to?
- On what occasions will you spend $50 or more on a single video game?
- What is the Happy Madison Studios of video games?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Playing Favorites
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Song of Storms' By Koji Kondo from Ocarina of Time N64 Jazz Version By SoundCloud user travislien and 'Gene's Rock-A-Bye' by Masafumi Takada & Jun Fukuda from God Hand PS2.