Insert Credit Makes You a Jill Sandwich.
Questions this week:
- Does the intended commercial reach of a game has any meaningful impact on it as a creative product?
- What are some topical video game costume ideas for Halloween?
- What are the differences between the European and the American video game scenes?
- Who or what is the Yoko Ono of video games?
- Could a non-massively multiplayer video game put out a new chapter every week?
- When it comes to assessing an experimental game, how much credit should it get for trying something interesting, even if it fails?
- What is the best vest in a video game?
- Deadly Premonition is getting a 350 page companion app. What other games should get this treatment?
- What have video games gained from chess, and what more can they stand to gain?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Bottom Line Review
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Angry Birds Theme' from Angry Birds iOS Covered by Pomplamoose and 'Theme of the Last Battle' from Professor Layton and the Last Specter DS.