Broadcasting a podcast broadcast pre-recorded live from development heck.
Questions this week:
- What's the best fake language in a video game?
- Why do so many games that escape development hell end up a disappointment, and which games escape that fate?
- Which third-party developers would you most like to see making the next Zelda game?
- Design a game that takes into account the player blinking.
- How embarrassing is the PAX Diversity Lounge?
- Custom Soundtrack: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Which game creators have the most contempt for their own creations?
- A deep cable television network wants the three of you to produce a nightly 4 hour programming block of your own design.
LIGHTNING ROUND: Themed Arcade Again Again
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music 'Lorule Overworld' and 'Lorule Field 2' from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for 3DS.