Jaffe tries his best not to sound like a psychopath while the host of My Brother My Brother and Me podcast Justin McElroy chats with us about Sony's trophy system, games we got as gifts, and speed running.
Questions this week:
- You've been evicted from your home and are being relocated to a city or town from a video game of your choice. Where do you go? (03:26)
- What is the philosophical difference between Microsoft's Gamerscore system and Sony's trophy system? (09:38)
- Who would win in a fight: Sid Meier or American McGee? (15:40)
- LEONARDO: Do you remember any game you got as a gift that you thought would suck, but was actually pretty neat? (22:00)
- You have to make a game to appeal to the Brony subculture, but do not have the My Little Pony license. (28:27)
- Write instructions to Final Fantasy: The Board Game. (36:20)
- What should our cubicle-bound listeners be playing in their browsers at work while the boss isn't looking? (40:18)
- Rank these games from best to worst: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Journey. (46:53)
- Yahoo Answers question: PlayStation account hacking addiction? I want to stop but I'm too addicted. (52:56)
- What are the hallmarks of a video game ideal for speedrunning? (59:33)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Video Game Name (01:05:50)
Edited by Andrew Toups.