Agree with each other or get the buzzer.
Questions this week:
- When is a board game better than a video game (04:30)
- When is the easiest job in the video game business (10:50)
- Easily fixable flaw (17:16)
- What games should have been on another platform (22:50)
- If you were part of the Yakuza in the video game series Yakuza what would your specialty be (28:40)
- What are they holding back for Mario Maker 3 (34:56)
- Sell me on Diaster Report (41:12)
- Alamo Drafthouse of video games (47:10)
- If you could have any piece of clothing from a video game what would it be. (54:20)
- The best speed runner in the world at a video game of your choice (01:02:18)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Auto Player One (01:08:58)
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music ‘34 t u s k’ From Yakuza 0 and ‘Move Me’ from Ridge Racer Type 4.