Christian Nutt returns by popular demand for discussion of up and coming game developers, the next career move for CliffyB, and promotional t-shirts.
Questions this week:
- Think of a popular video game from the past 6 years that you really dislike, and say something nice about it. (07:39)
- If you were the curators of The Smithsonian's "The Art of Video Games," what would you put on display? (14:08)
- Which up-and-coming rookie game developers show the most promise in their future careers? (20)
- Devise Waluigi's solo video game debut. (26:56)
- THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS: Design the ideal games for the other panelists, but they can only comment with colder and hotter. (33:24)
- What's next for CliffyB? (40:40)
- Which video game would be best adapted into an HBO miniseries? (47:00)
- What messages would you send back in time to video game companies in 2006? (52:04)
- When is it okay and when is it not okay to wear a video game t-shirt? (59:08)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Name the Review (01:04:37)
Edited by Andrew Toups.