Gamasutra Editor in Chief Kris Graft shares his opinions on region locking, naming your characters, and the battle capabilities of Fat Princess.
Questions this week:
- Christian Nutt’s homework (01:10)
- What is the deal with regional lockout? (09:53)
- How may video game enthusiasts tastefully decorate their living spaces to reflect their hobby? (16:11)
- Let's ruin Halo 4 for our listeners. (22:38)
- Which games should come pre-installed with the next version of Windows? (29:08)
- What would video games be like if Dead or Alive fans got everything they wanted? (35:31)
- XCOM 2012 is to XCOM 1994 as... (43:06)
- DANIEL CLELLAND: What's the best mounted weapon in a video game? (49:28)
- Who would win in a fight: Sweet Tooth or Fat Princess? (55:46)
- Which fictional video game character would you write into the presidential ballot? (01:02:09)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Bottom Line Review (01:08:34)
Edited by Andrew Toups.