Earthworm Jim didn’t invent the 90’s, he was just there.
Questions this week:
- Previously on Insert Credit: What’s the most backhanded compliment you could give a video game? (02:52)
- Can we harness the feedback loop of gacha games for good? (09:33)
- What pair of short video games would make the best double feature? (14:58)
- Biolence Island: Viohazard Protagonists (20:31)
- Patreon Suppoerter John Beyer asks: is it wrong to play old video games and remakes instead of new video games? (32:50)
- If you weren’t aware of the credits, would you be able to tell Balan Wonderworld is a Yuji Naka game? (39:40)
- What video game actions would be more fun if they were decompressed? (46:23)
- Who are the Dexys Midnight Runners of video games? (50:33)
- Explain Gamestop stock manipulation to your mom. (56:03)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Stock Market Tips & Tricks (01:03:13)
Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.