The Core Three give us the scoop on Polygon, the LucasArts buyout, and preorder bonuses.
Questions this week:
- FRANK: Adapt Sanford and Son into a video game. (01:52)
- Are we in the Golden Age of video game journalism? (08:55)
- How effective are preorder bonuses as a marketing strategy? (15:10)
- What is the best Atlus game? (21:19)
- Explaining Dishonored to your mom. (27:30)
- What does Disney buying out LucasArts mean for videogames? (34:51)
- What expectations can we extrapolate for Portal 3? (41:08)
- Why the hell are Square Enix mobile games like 15 bucks? (47:25)
- Who is the PT Barnum of video games? (53:51)
- What was the deal with that handle on the back of the GameCube? (01:00:19)
LIGHTNING ROUND: MathM: Pitch me some games to relay to my dad, David Jaffe. (01:06:44)
Edited by Andrew Toups.