Tim, Frank, Brandon and Patrick Miller discuss Skyrim with guns, Tim Schafer's fanbase, and the Fender Stratocaster.
Questions this week:
- What is your favorite game where mistakes are as important as what you do on purpose? (01:50)
- What will the hallmarks be of the Wii U console generation? (08:07)
- What games would be better with guns in them? (14:38)
- How would you design a Capcom franchise restaurant? (20:59)
- Who would win in a fight between Kratos and Bayonetta? (27:25)
- When was the exact point in time that talking about video games in public became socially acceptable? (33:20)
- Which artists would you put on the soundtrack for a Metroid movie? (39:48)
- DANIEL CLELLAND: What is the Fender Stratocaster of video games? (46:09)
- What would a game entirely solicited by Tim Schafer's fanbase be like? (52:25)
- How can we make visual novels more popular in America? (59:00)
LIGHTNING ROUND: I'm going to name 12 Japanese pornographic games, and you have to reimagine them as non-pornographic games. (01:08:00)
Edited by Andrew Toups. Music, Brainlord: “Natural Cave”, Shuggie Otis: “Purple”, “Sparkle City”.