Is your body ready for one full hour of frank, tim, and brandon discussing time as a game design mechanic, the value of the PlayStation Vita, and how to explain Hyperdimension Neptunia to your mom? Because if so then oh man do we have a treat for you!
Questions this week:
- What distinguishes the Ouya from every other attempt to create the Uber Console? (03:11)
- Which games best utilize the concept of time? (08:06)
- Who would win in a fight: Arkham City Batman or LEGO Batman? (14:53)
- What's inside Molyneux's box? (21:19)
- What is the Seinfeld of video games? (27:02)
- Write a more robust story mode for a Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball sequel. (33:37)
- AARON BOAG: Is the PS Vita actually worth buying right now? (39:24)
- Can love bloom even on shagagamer.com? (45:44)
- What would the Insert Credit webcomic have been like in 2000? (52:10)
- Explain Hyperdimension Neptunia to your mom. (58:28)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Action Button Style (01:01:25)
Edited by Andrew Toups.