Crossovers! Halo skulls! The definition of genre! All and more are discussed on this week's episode of the Insert Credit Show!
Questions this week:
- FRANK: What would it take for you to buy a new console? (01:50)
- How do video games affect people worse than guns? (09:39)
- Where is the synergy between Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem? (16:19)
- Who is the Ozzy Osbourne of video games? (23:03)
- IMPROV ZONE: It's E3, and you're talking Shigeru Miyamoto out of his room. (29:22)
- Is the word "Genre" used appropriately in video games? (36:01)
- JOHN SIMPSON: Design a game for the Star Trek holodeck. (45:40)
- Which games do the best job of justifying character death? (51:48)
- What kind of skulls would you implement in the next Halo? (58:11)
- What game was the most difficult for QA testers? (01:04:37)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Present Your Concept (01:10:55)
Edited by Andrew Toups.