Insert Credit is the viscous syrup of reality.
Questions this week:
- TIM: What would Yuji Hori's Sonic the Hedgehog be like? (04:33)
- What are the implications of Nintendo acquiring Atlus? (11:00)
- Design a video game for Google Glass. (18:07)
- What are the best multiplayer games for a person with one arm? (24:22)
- KYLE ROBINSON: What is the game you're most proud of beating without a strategy guide or walkthrough? (30:51)
- What is the difference between an artistic game, and a pretentious game? (38:27)
- What is the best 4th game in a series? (47:56)
- What would Disney Infinity have to announce to get you interested? (54:58)
- What are the worst games to play with the volume off? (01:01:15)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Elevator Pitch (01:05:50)
Edited by Blaine Brown. Music: 'Mass Destruction' From Persona 3 FES PS2 and 'Trainer Battle (Kanto)' from Pokemon HGSS DS.