Fresh off his article on The Bouncer, Christian Nutt joins the gang to discuss unkept Fable promises, using the -san suffix in English writing, and Charizard.
Questions this week:
- In game design, where is the line between difficult and unfair? (03:30)
- How has the beat-em-up genre evolved in the past 20 years? (09:35)
- Who would win in a fight: Master Chief or Charizard? (15:53)
- Design a game for the Oculus Rift visor. (21:57)
- Why is the Tales Of series worth my time if I've played literally any other JRPG? (28:10)
- What's the prettiest looking video game ever made? (36:36)
- Cavia was originally founded to make video game adaptations of Studio Ghibli movies. Would that have been a good idea? (42:53)
- How did you envision the falsely prophesied perfect Fable game? (49:10)
- LUKE MAXWELL: Why is Dragon Quest X the way that it is? (55:30)
- What is the most embarrassing article you've ever written? (01:02:05)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Spoil as many video game endings as you can in the next 3 minutes. (01:09:22)
Edited by Andrew Toups.