Hollywood Correspondent Vito Gesualdi pops in to talk about Nintendo Power, Turbo Play, and MAD Magazine.
Questions this week:
- What would you have to say at Nintendo Power's wake? (02:11)
- Design a game based on Don Quixote. (08:38)
- How did the "shoot-them-up" genre become so culturally linked to the "moe" aesthetic? (14:57)
- Who would win in a fight between Gabe Newell and Gabe from Penny Arcade? (21:25)
- What would you do with the foreknowledge of how the game industry would develop 10 years ago? (27:47)
- How much would you value the only US copy of Final Fantasy II? (35:47)
- How can we bridge the gap between those who exclusively play sports games, and people who play everything but sports games? (42:10)
- Is the OnLive service worth saving? (48:37)
- What's the best ridablanimal in a video game? (55:01)
- Aaron Cortelyu: What's wrong with the Souls series? (01:01:21)
LIGHTNING ROUND: Come up with as many Mad Magazine title parodies as you can in 3 minutes. (01:07:56)
Edited by Andrew Toups.