Action Button Entertainment art director Brent Porter hangs out for some real talk about BioWare, escort missions, and how to make D-Day interesting again.
Questions this week:
- What can horror games do to effectively scare players? (02:36)
- What is the correct way to establish lore in a video game series? (08:54)
- ANNA P. What's the best food item in a game? (15:09)
- Where's the best real world location to set a Metroidvania? (20:46)
- Is BioWare really the Joss Whedon of video games? (27:02)
- How can war games make D-Day interesting again? (36:41)
- Defend the oft-maligned escort mission. (42:59)
- Which real life sport translates most accurately into its video game counterpart? (49:08)
- What will the repercussions be once Wreck-It Ralph shatters all of the box office records? (55:31)
…and a special Game Show Round! (01:03:30)
Edited by Andrew Toups.